There’s a certain movie I saw back when I was a child (meaning, early ’90s). Now, I keep wondering what this movie was… I’ve been searching through movie databases and reviews for some time now, but – so far – I haven’t found anything that matches my memories.
Here’s what I can remember about this movie:
1. It was in colour and seemed to be something from the at least 70s. As I mentioned, I saw it in early ’90s, so it couldn’t be anything more recent.
2. The plot, I think, concerned a group of mad scientists / doctors performing experiments on humans. One member of this group was a female nurse.
3. At least one of the movie’s heroes was a male teenager / young adult.
4. One particular scene I remember involved a young woman being wheeled on a trolley by the aforementioned nurse. She was being prepared for some sort of experiment or mad science procedure. As she wheeled her, the nurse said to another scientist: “This one is for me,” “You promised this one for me” or something to that effect.
5. In a later scene, the aforementioned male hero entered a dark room and was cornered by small group of people reduced to savagery / zombiehood by the scientists’ experiments. I think that one of these people was the girl seen previously on the trolley.
6. Both the nurse and the trolley girl were Caucasians. The nurse was dark-haired, I think. I think that the girl was a blonde.
Does this ring any bells for anyone?
— Piotr W.