Have had this one rolling around my head for a while and thought I might be able to find it but no luck so far so am turning it over to the experts.
This may be a combo of memories that I’ve created one movie with but I think I have the majority of details right. I saw this one night as I was half asleep and wanted to track it down to watch the whole thing.
The following may or may not be true:
- Recent-”ish” movie from say within the last 10 or 15 years
- I think it may have been Spanish or Mexican in origin. If not the male and female lead were both Hispanic
- Involves a family who come under attack by paranormal sources
- There is a daughter who is maybe 15 or 16 and the son is 11 or 12. I think the son may be seeing things or have some other contact with the paranormal and the Dad either doesn’t believe him or doesn’t want to believe him. The sister either believes him or sees these things as well
- At the end I think there is some sort of confrontation involving the kids and Mom against the Dad
Again, these memories are all very vague and half of them might have been dreams I had while falling asleep/waking up while this was on. Sorry it’s not much to go on but hopefully I’ve got a few things right to identify it with.
Thanks for any help and thanks again for the great website, for someone like myself who grew up in the ’70s/’80s, it is truly a treasure chest of horror nostalgia.
– Sonny W.