NOTE: This review is part of THE FINAL GIRL FILM CLUB. If you have not experienced the wonder that is STACIE PONDER get over there right quick! She’s not only whip-smart she’s the final word on all things horror!
- Make sure there are seatbelts in that taxicab HARPER, the symphony that is the opening to SUSPIRIA is a real head rocker
- The M.C. ESCHER wallpaper
- Close up of knife in heart
- Maggot rain
- Landing safely in a pile of…barbed wire!
- The missing gargoyle and the blind man’s dog
- The creepy kid and the maid
- Don’t knock over that peacock lamp!