kindertrauma random header image

Name That Trauma:: Kathryn O. on a Force-feed Tube Attack

May 17th, 2016 by unkle lancifer · 6 Comments

Hey y’all!

My boyfriend has been asking me what movie this is and I just can’t figure it out. He says in it a guy is hooked up to a bunch of tubes and makes another guy drink some of the stuff from one of the tubes. My boyfriend thinks it was one of the House movies, but I haven’t seen any of them in so many years that I can’t remember. Can anyone verify what movie this is for me?

Thanks a bunch!


UNK SEZ: This sounds familiar but I’m stumped! Maybe one of our knowledgeable readers can help! Big thanks to TOM BURMAN’s ’s MEET THE HOLLOWHEADS for providing today’s bumper graphics!

Tags: Name That Trauma!

6 responses so far ↓

  • 1 chainmanNo Gravatar // May 17, 2016 at 2:35 pm

    I’ve never seen or heard of your movie but maybe 2006 Gag?

    GAG (2006) – Official Trailer

  • 2 lottie_of_millhavenNo Gravatar // May 17, 2016 at 5:17 pm

    I’m pretty sure it’s House IV that he’s talking about. One of the shady mafia types in that movie was attached to tubes,and I recall some gooey stuff coming out of him at one point.

    I could be wrong though.

  • 3 unkle lanciferNo Gravatar // May 17, 2016 at 9:04 pm

    Thanks Chainman and Lottie!

    House 4 is on Youtube so I’m gonna watch it and try to find the scene!

  • 4 chainmanNo Gravatar // May 19, 2016 at 10:21 am

    I think Lottie has this one.

  • 5 unkle lanciferNo Gravatar // May 19, 2016 at 12:10 pm

    Finally watched (most of) this last night! Around 56 minutes in, a guy extracts some goo via tube from his neck and then his henchmen force another guy to drink it.

    If you’ve never seen HOUSE 4 the video above is the best way in the states where it has only been available on VHS. Not a good movie but semi- worth it for the ‘pizza man” scene.

  • 6 Cousin WILNo Gravatar // Jun 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm

    I immediately thought of Dr. Giggles, but that’s probably not it.

You must log in with your Kindertrauma account to post a comment: