- Fouke-face is so frickin’ scary that a cat has a heart attack when it sees him!
- Nancy’s “Bunking Party” is attacked!
- Any and all musical interludes, specifically “Hey Travis Crabtree!”
- The furry hand through the window trick!
- Fouke-head attacks a guy sitting on the toilet!
Hahaha, “Fouke-head” and “Fouke-face,” classic!
I actually live in the same state as the Fouke Monster, and yet I’ve never seen this movie. I’ll have to find a copy. Of course I might never be able to go to the outhouse again!
On the other hand, it’s probably just a drunken inbred hillbilly out there in the swamp. Not that this idea makes it any less horrifying.
This flick terrified me when I was a kid! My folks camped a lot, so I was out in the woods a lot, but I remember the night I saw this…at the drive-in…I was so convinced that the Fouke monster was coming for me that I actually stayed awake all night – it’s the first sunrise I ever remember watching! And boy, was I ever glad to see it rise, hahaha!