- Unbearable dialogue-free opening consists of what seems like hours of nonsensical Wookie speak that sounds like a donkey being beaten to death by a 2×4
- Grandpa Itchy’s holiday gift entails virtual DIANE CARROL porn
- Crazy-making miniature Cirque de Soliel dance number
- Imperial guard can’t resist tapping his fingers to JEFFERSON STARSHIP
- BEA ARTHUR is cruised by HARVEY KORMAN at Mos Eisley Cantina and delivers a song that clears the house.
- BEA reveals a clandestine relationship with an alien; “Short memory eh Thorpe?…SHORT MEMORY!” (Understandably, Thorpe appears to have blocked this drunken indiscretion from his mind).