PAMELYN FERDIN was the queen of child actresses in the seventies and her credits are extensive. She lent her voice to Lucy in many a CHARLIE BROWN special, jumped onto the U.S.S. ENTERPRISE in STAR TREK and even took time out to DISS JAN'S WIG on THE BRADY BUNCH. Several of her credits fall into the horror/thriller camp. A television movie with RAY MILLAND called DAUGHTER OF THE MIND, plus theatrical titles like THE BEGUILED, THE MEPHISTO WALTZ, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH HELEN?, and when she was a bit older, cult favorite THE TOOLBOX MURDERS. Her recognizability may have cost her the chance of being the ultimate horror icon though, she lost the role of Regan in THE EXORCIST when it was decided the film required an unknown. (The role went to fellow animal rights activist LINDA BLAIR) She may have missed her opportunity to vomit on a priest, but we here at Kindertrauma recognize a traumatot when we see one, so here's to you Pamela. Sorry we never got to see your head spin!
- He thinks he's people! The evil black dog puts a human mask on at the crazy New Year's "Dress As Your Favorite Animal" shin-ding!
- Ely's evil plans include buying everything at Paula's swanky '70s boutique!
- Note to self: Never let anyone make a plaster mask of your face!
- "We could use a new brand of scotch. This tastes like a poor man's kilt."
- Roxanne's ex-husband knows too much and ends up all dead at the bottom of a beach accessible staircase
- Special shadowy guest star: Satan himself!