Escape From The Gremlins Funhouse Posted on October 4, 2013 by unkle lancifer — 8 Comments ↓ Find the ten differences in these two images! Or just listen to this amazing story…. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)MoreClick to print (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related
1. The little Gizmo in the box is facing the opposite direction.
2. The girl is missing buttons on her vest.
3. The girl is also missing her thumb on her right.
4. The white marking is smaller on the gremlins right arm wearing the sunglasses.
5. The gremlin in the white cap is missing some teeth.
6. the goatee on the gremlin with shades
7. the ear notch on the santa gremlin
8. is the cigar like an eighth of an inch longer in the second one?
9. part of a finger on the gremlin with shades is missing! oh god one more!!!!
Awesome! I have this story book, comes with a seven inch record too.
10. The gremlin with shades has an extra marking around the left arm.
Here are the answers I thinkâ€¦ that arm one was hard, I could barely find it myself!