- Whenever the ghost girl and her evil clown dolly appear, they are accompanied by what is referred to in the movie as a nursery rhyme like song. In fact, it sounds neither like a song nor a rhyme, and more closely resembles a robotic voiced child in the back of a car asking over and over again, “Are we here? Are we there yet?“
- Someone please explain Pepe the hitchhiker to me.
- Not scared of kids and dolls? The handyman is a maniac who will kill you with a cleaver that is for some reason referred to as an axe
- Not scared of handymen? There’s also a ghostly Doberman Pinscher to contend with
- Not scared of dogs? Don’t worry an unexplained maggoty-faced grim reaper stops by!
- Head in a washing machine!