It's a Horror to Know You: Jaakko of The Groovy Age of Horror!
1. What is the first film that ever scared you?
A Finnish comedy horror musical called Lepakkolinna. The whole thing is on Youtube, and here's the clip that scared the me the most:
At around 4:00 Dracula enters a room with his mouth open, and that made the six-year-old me whimper with fear. What can I say, I had never seen anything like a horror movie before.
2. What is the last film that scared you?
The original Japanese version of Dark Water managed to somehow kick me in the nuts, I thought it was boring and cliche, until suddenly it wasn't.
3. Name three Horror movies that you believe are underrated.
4. Name three horror movies that you enjoy against your better judgment.
Hmm, well, I feel that two out of three sequels are better than the original, I guess that answers both questions better than any list would. I'm more of a horror gamer, anyway, so I'll give you three horror games that I think are underrated:
1. Rule of Rose
2. Fear Effect
5. Send us to five places on the Internet!
Outside gaming blogs, every blog I follow is already on your sidebar. Can't send you anywhere new, sorry!