- STREETS OF FIRE fans beware MICHAEL PARE‘s screen time here is shorter than a FIRE INC. song!
- Man falls asleep on open grill
- CHRISTOPER REEVE (in his last role before his accident) and David (THOMAS DEKKER) chat in the cemetery under rolling clouds. Where’s the rest of THIS movie?
- Jedi mind tricks force MARK HAMILL to blow his brains out!
- Rather than drive into a brick wall as in the original, hapless PETER JASON hits a poorly placed fuel tank DUKES OF HAZZARD style!
Why did I think that Kirstie Alley was in this movie? I love Carpenter – but this flick and “The Prince of Darkness”. UGH.
Kirstie Alley is in this movie…