Spot the Difference:: Pieces (1982) Posted on May 12, 2017 by unkle lancifer — 6 Comments ↓ This puzzle is exactly what you think it is! There are ten differences between the image above (A) and the image below (B). How many can you find? Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)MoreClick to print (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related
Two buttons on lower handle of chainsaw
No stitches on thigh
Oh, I love these!
1) Stitches missing around upper thigh
2) Extra screw on bottom of chainsaw handle
3) Missing piece toward top of chainsaw handle
4) 17 changed to 11
5) Extra sparkle on the chainsaw blade
6) Tip of finger chopped off
That’s all I’ve got for now.
7) The slice through the P is a bit shorter
8) The fold of the yellow fabric on the front-right is longer
I know these are tough when I have to look up the answers myself to do the answer key….
That silver dial/cog at the top of the chainsaw got me!
Anyway here is all 10 alterations…Thanks to all who played and have a great weekend!!!!