We’re all familiar with the slasher rules right? Only wholesome, virginal “good” girls have what it takes to survive! That’s news to our pal Alice here who, when not sleeping with her employer, enjoys smoking pot, drinking beer and playing strip Monopoly! Go Alice! Help Alice win the game and survive the night by finding the TEN differences in these two pictures! (click to enlarge!)
wow – i’m the first one! how the freak did that happen?
1. bottle cap on curly haired chicks beer
2. little green doohicky – a house maybe? – is missing from the tray slot
3. the train symbol is missing from the left side of the board
4. the LY is missing from MONOPOLY
5. one of the chair back spindle things is missing on Alice’s chair
6. the guy has mass buttons on his sleeve in one photo
7. the glowing firey stuff in the fire
8. the window pane in the window next to Alice’s head
sheesh. this seemed easy but now it’s seeming hard. i’ll be back.
9. the orange $500 bill in front of Alice. is that really her name in the movie? doing this is making me want to watch it.
man – where is everybody? i keep coming back to see if i can find the last one but i’m kinda stumped.
10 the white square above the train symbol is red in the second picture
Here are the answers!!!
This post is dedicated to all the fine Friday fans on their way to here….
Have a GREAT weekend all!