It’s a Horror to Know You: Captain Cruella of the Carnivorous Cadavers of Cruella’s Crypt!
1. What is the first film that ever scared you?
This is a real toss up. I’d have to say it was Jaws or Hellraiser II. Both of which my mother let me watch when I was ridiculously young, ( Thanks Mom!) I wouldn’t set foot in any body of water unless I could see the bottom and even then a, “dun dun, dun dun, dun dun” would get me running out of the pool faster than a fly to rancid meat.
2. What is the last film that scared you?
It takes a lot to scare me, I mean I AM the Captain of an undead Army, however…. I would say the last movie I saw that really gave me pause was Prometheus. The movie was beautifully atmospheric and foreboding. I’m also one of those alien conspiracy theory nuts and the thought of alien life decimating the earth with viruses and general doom isn’t something too far off from what I really think is a very real possibility.
3. Name three Horror movies that you believe are underrated.
1. Candyman – because who didn’t see that movie as a kid and say it in a mirror just to freak yourself out?
2. Maniac – it’s gross, it’s over the top and I’ve never viewed mannequins in quite the same way.
3. Jeepers Creepers – another film where something as simple as a corn field in the middle of the night during one of those haunted hayrides in October just screams, “EVIL”
4. Name three horror movies that you enjoy against your better judgment.
1. Amityville II. It is so epically retarded, it’s good!
2. Troll II ( I see a pattern of two here) This needs ZERO explanation.
3. Night Train to Terror – because every horror movie should have a catchy dance and song segway.
5. Send us to five places on the Internet!