Itâ€™s a Horror to Know You: Jason Rudy, Filmmaker at Desperate Visions!
1. What is the first film that ever scared you?
It would be Phantasm, I thought the sphere was going to fly out of the TV when the commercial came on, I was 6 years old in 1979 and would run out of the room in fear.
2. What is the last film that scared you?
I would say 28 days later.
3. Name three Horror movies that you believe are underrated.
Don’t Answer the Phone (1980).
Eaten Alive (1977).
Trouble Every Day (2001).
4. Name three horror movies that you enjoy against your better judgment.
Any Friday the 13th film.
From Dusk Till Dawn (1996).
5. Send us to five places on the Internet!
1. Indiegogo: Mondo Sacremento 2– I am raising money toward production of my newest film, Please help spread the word.
2. Daily Grindhouse– a cool film site.
3. Film School Rejects– another cool film site.
5. Pro Wrestling History. A good wrestling history site.
Thanks Jason! I’m right on board with EATEN ALIVE! I LOVE that movie times a zillion. In the interest of not repeating myself here is an old KT review…
I’m not sure why Jaws, Friday the 13ths and From Dusk Til Dawn are movies you enjoy against your better judgement. Those are movies almost everyone enjoys. And because they’re fun to watch.