- Joanna gets a little over zealous while clubbing a fish
- After Joannaâ€™s canoodle buddy Scottâ€™s not so accidental death, QUINN comes in to console a crying Joanna only to discover she is laughing hysterically
- PATTYâ€™s final, furniture throwing breakdown
- ZIMBALIST wandering around her previous victimsâ€™ home, and talking to the former occupants as if they were still alive
- Family perfectly preserved in plastic wrap on the master bed
Don’t you think Quinn Cummings character was a tad old to be playing with dolls?Â
I love this movie, btw. Zimbalist is fantastic and the movie is great fun, all while keeping a fairly cerebral and sophisticated vibe. Plus the boyfriend is freakishly hawt, I tell you!
I used to LOVE this movie. When it would come on TV when I was a kid I would be like :Hive Five!” even if I was the only one in the room. Recently a video store near me went out of business and I excitedly bought the VHS copy of this movie. Boy, it has not aged well! The only Cool Part is the saran-wrapped dead family in the bed! And William Shatner’s over-acting…but you already knew that.