When I was little, I was allowed to watch the X-files with the rest of my older brothers and sisters because my parents considered it a good show. Sometimes it was scary, but most of the time I had no idea what was going on. One episode that changed my life forever was called “Home” from the 4th season. I just got it on DVD. The episode is about a family of inbred mutants called the Peacocks and it scared me so bad that I spent most of the show hiding behind my older sister. The mother of the Peacock family lived under a bed, so it was easy for me to imagine her under mine after the lights went out. These days it’s an on going joke in my family to say, “Don’t let the Peacocks bite” before going to sleep. This was pretty funny to a friend of mine when he was staying over because he thought we were talking about the birds until I explained it to him. It turned out he was scared of that episode too.
- The bear’s attack on the female hikers, that crazy shack is no place to hide!
- Not only does he kill a horse, he mauls its rider and buries him in the dirt!
- R.I.P mother, child and bunny rabbit
- Bear attacks the watch tower and pulverizes it and its contents
- GEORGE‘s wonderfully delivered “Shit!!!”
- Scariest gypsy lady ever committed to film
- Attack of the clown’s tent
- The brothers screaming, “The clowns are coming!” not realizing they actually are
- The first time Casey sees the clowns outside playing with the noose in the tree
- The walk to the store to get popcorn while clowns trail behind
- Most inept 911 call ever
What really scared me was an episode of Space 1999 called DRAGONS DOMAIN. A tentacled monster with a glowing eye that howled or screams would grab with its tentacles, shove you underneath and you would come back a smoking husk of a body. It could materialize inside your ship and phasers did not work on it. I am now an adult, I bought the episode and it still creeps me out
A Cyst that nobody dared to prick
Strasberg was really sick
She had the MANITOU
Tony can clearly see
The Indian legend is real
They call it MANITOU
A million strobe lights flash
and what’s that for…
an everlasting curse
It bursts through her eye
I don’t know why
(it’s not very clear)
(it’s not very clear)
MANITOU your B-cast can not act
for you MANITOU!
he flies in the sky with no feet
he’s someone you don’t want to meet
starring in MANITOU
one part that didn’t bore
she floated across the floor
right out of MANITOU
A million films are made
and this is one
it’s kind of dumb
How do you describe a turd
using just one word?
have you not heard?
(that ice looks fake)
(really a lizard suit?)
Thank god it’s done, GRAHAM MASTERSON
Now that it’s through, I want part 2
- The little kid who falls into the ant infested dumpster
- The ants make a b-line to a sleeping SUZANNE SUMMER‘s dirty pillows
- The helicopter blows poisonous ants all over the crowd that has gathered to observe the rescue
- The greedy guy (GERALD GORDON) freaks out and tries to make a third story jump into the pool and …ouch, misses!